Wednesday, November 13, 2013

FTU Rock-N-Roll

©Fairy Designs Tutorials-2013

This tutorial is my own creation and written by me November 13, 2013. Any resemblance to others is purely coincidental.  
This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.  Please do not 
copy or claim as your own.  Anything you produce from this tutorial is yours to do what 
you wish for personal use only.  No profit is to be made from your results.

Materials Needed:
PSP X3 or any version should work.
Tube of choice. I am using the awesome art of Ellie Milk.
You can purchase it at PicForDesign
You must have a license to use this art.
Scrap kit of choice. I used Lacarolita _ I Love Rock'n Roll. You can get it HERE
Template by me HERE
WSL_Mask84 can be found HERE
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow for text.



Lets begin.
Open the template - duplicate - close original.

Select square1 - recolor using Manuel Color Correction - source - #808080 - target - #1f0e14

Select square2 - recolor using Manuel Color Correction source - #1f0e14 target - #c01c21

Apply texture to the square 2.

Effects - texture effects- texture with the following 


Add noise to both of the frames


Change your Foreground to a medium color from your tube and your Background to a dark color.

Make you Foreground to a gradient - Foreground - Linear- Angle - 36 Repeats - 1

Fill raster one with the gradient - apply your mask.

See my tag for placement of elements.

Open your tube resize if needed - copy - paste as new layer.

Open Musical_notes1 - resize 50% - copy - paste as new layer.

Open CD3 - resize 30% - copy - paste as new layer. Position layer under tube layer.

Open CD1 - resize 25% - copy - paste as new layer. Position layer under tube layer.

Open Star1 - resize 25% - copy - paste as new layer.

Open Star3 - resize 20% - copy - paste as new layer.

Open Guitar1 - resize 55% - copy - paste as new layer.

Open Drums - resize 30% - copy - paste as new layer. Position layer under tube layer.

Add drop shadow of choice.

Crop and resize. Be sure to sharpen.

Add © copyright information, license number and any text or name you want.

I used image - free rotate -54 - left when placing my name.

Thank you for trying my tut and I hope that you enjoyed it. Don't forget to send me your results so 

that I may display them in my show off gallery.

Hugs♥Terisa 







1 comment: